After October 29, 2019, SalesPad will no longer be supporting CardControl. Additionally, the application will cease to be a PA-DSS validated solution as of this date, and therefore CardControl customers would no longer be PCI compliant.
Instead, SalesPad Desktop now offers built-in credit card processing via Nodus PayFabric. If you have questions or want more information on our credit card processing services, please contact your sales rep.
CardControl now has the ability to add customers to its database through the user interface.
Click the Actions dropdown and select Settings.
The System In Use setting is set to GP by default. If changed, press Save and logoff to apply the changes.
- Click Customer Search to open the Customer Search Tab.
- To add a new customer to the CardControl database, click the New button on the tab.
The Customer Entry window will open.
- Use the Customer dropdown menu and select any customer that already exists on the database. Both the customer number and customer name will be auto populated.
- To store credit cards for the entered customer, check the Store Credit Cards check box.
- Click OK and a new customer will be created in the CardControl database. The search is automatically run upon closing the window to verify that the customer is now in the database.